Sunday, July 13, 2008

Four Things

The Zoo Crew tagged "My Funny Dad, Harry" blog so here are the responses I think my dad would give:

Four jobs I've had:
1) bicycle repair shop
2) tying knots on a production line
3) packaging designer a St. Regis Paper Company
4) church elder, trustee, treasurer (volunteer)

Four movies I can watch over and over
Never watched movies.

Four places I've lived:
1) Garrettesville, Ohio
2) Parma, Ohio
3) Cleveland, Ohio

Four TV shows I love:
1) Perry Mason
2) Andy Griffith
3) Matlock
4) All In The Family

Four places I've vacationed
1) Florida (before marriage)
2) Pennsylvania (Took kids to Fairyland Forest)
3) Massachusetts (relatives)
4) Niagra Falls (One-day trip with our family)

Four of my favorite dishes
1) Mashed potatoes
2) Ice Cream (He'd sometimes have it for breakfast!)
3) Graham Crackers
4) Pie
(is it any wonder he was diabetic???)

Four sites I visit daily
(I'm sure this refers to computer sites, but he didn't go on any daily so I'll list the places he went daily)
1) Front porch to feed cats and put out fresh water.
2) Upstairs to feed cats and clean litter boxes.
3) Basement or Garage to build stuff.
4) Afternoon nap in a chair.

Four places I would rather be right now
1) No where could beat heaven!


People I tag:

- Ubiquitous, a caffinated student blog

- Lesson in Life

- A Simple Life

- Is 8 Enough

- Karen and Gerard Zemek

- Mums Gotta.com

Please link to me in your post as well! Think of it as free blogertisement.

3 comments:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

A Simple Life said:
thanks for tagging me. i will try to do it soon ;)

cheers!

July 13, 2008 3:55 AM

(I had to delete my first post for this which had the above comment so copied the comment onto here as well. I goofed when I added added my post to my other blog. I was still in this one and so the blog roll which shows latest posts was wrong. Anyhow, big mess so I wanted this to show as the latest post on here so had to copy and paste it in again.)

Anonymous said...

Interesting list! Harry and my grandmother would have agreed on quite a few things!

Anonymous said...

i'm done karen. thanks again :)

http://mlizcochico.com/?p=777

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.