Friday, May 17, 2013

Meet My Dad's Cats

All my dad's cats have gone to "cat heaven" but I still think of them and miss them.



Kittens
Kittens


Spunky Rooey on top - the one I took in; renamed Spunky Doodle as it grew up.


Razzle Frazzle

Razzle Frazzle

Very bushy shy cat who never wanted to come inside.


Sweet Thing aka Whacky

Sweet Thing aka Whacky

My favorite of dad's cats-very shy, loved to be brushed..



Sylvester


Sylvester
Very affectionate, had feline aids and private room.


Softie


Softie
Looked like Blackie, playful little thing and very soft.


Timi



Timi
Liked sneaking out but always came back.


Striper (the Entertainer)

Striper (the Entertainer)
Loved to climb and ride on dad's back and got the cat nip out of the kitchen cupboard!  
Really liked the basement!.


Bootsie

Bootsie
Nice cat, only cat who was allowed inside while my mom was still alive--stayed in hallway.


Diamond Jim


Diamond Jim
All black except a white diamond shape on chest. (actually, this is Timi but don't have good picture of DJ so this is close.

Scruffy

Scruffy

Friendliest and saddest looking cat ever! Always followed me and wanted inside -always hanging out by front door.


Blackie


Blackie

Dad's Best Friend

I became a cat lover after getting to know my dad's cats.

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.