Wednesday, July 23, 2008

28 on Amazon's Nonfiction List!

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised when I went on Amazon to post a book review for my husband and checked on how "My Funny Dad, Harry" was doing. If I scroll way down the book detail page, there's a lot of information there and it lists the book's ranking on Amazon. Usually the number is over 1,000,000 in best sellers, BUT yesterday, in the nonfiction category, it was 28! Someone must be buying it! Anyhow, I was very happy to see that, although it doesn't usually last for long. I used to check quite frequently but haven't in quite some time so it really encouraged me.

If you were one of the people to purchased it, if you let me know, I would like to add you to the list on my side bar. For those who've read it, there are some discussion questions related to My Funny Dad, Harry at the bottom of the book detail page for you to answer.

1 comment:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

That is really great! Good for you to do that well on Amazon. Your writing is fun to read.

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.