Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thanks For Your BlogNet Award Vote!

I got this award from Huskies to Husbands who received it from Caregiving Daughter.

Thanks to the following who voted for this blog on BlogNet Awards and left a comment here to let me know. I am passing this friendship award on to you, but don't feel pressure to pass it on unless you want to:

Jude at Mature Not Senile
Homestay Mama at Amazing Journey, Amazing Grace
Shinade at Simply Shinade
Liza at A Simple Life
Caregiving Daughter
The Zoo Crew
Tina
Umeko

Click here to go vote and comment about this blog at BlogNet Awards.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats :)

Homestay Mama said...

Thanks for the award, Karen. I've accepted it (linked it to your blog) and posted it to my Amazing Journey, Amazing Grace blog.

Yes, I undoubedtly would like your book about your Dad. I'll search your website to see how to go about ordering it.

Liza said...

Thanks for the award!
I'll try to post it as soon as I can.
Have a nice day.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

SLColman--Thanks.

Homestay Mama--Sorry it was hard for you to find how to order my book. I tried making the order information stand out a little better by using the blue for "ORDER NOW" in my "Welcome to my page" section.

Liza--Great.

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.