Saturday, January 15, 2011

An Easy Way To Help The Last Hope Cat Kingdom


My dad would love it that I have decided to use this blog (as well as my other two) to help the Last Hope Cat Kingdom rebuild their no-kill shelter that burned down. I will donate $1 to Last Hope Cat Kingdom for each legitimate comment received during January on our three blogs.

My dad always had a lot of compassion for the homeless cats that roamed his neighborhood and if I had known about a no-kill cat sanctuary when I was looking for homes for his cats after he died, it may have saved their lives. I hope you will visit our other blogs too since this one is only updated about once a week or two.

I will change the charity from month-to-month on a three month trial basis, and if I like how it works out, will continue throughout this year.

To find out more about my book and why I wrote it, read the Foreword here. Tweet This
Tweet Me from My Funny Dad, Harry

3 comments:

Lin said...

Uh oh. I don't think Dan's is a legitimate comment, hence no dollar to the shelter.

My Grace is from a no-kill shelter and I'm glad every single day that we took her home. :) Yea for no-kill shelters!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That is SO pawsome that you are doing this! I wish every human was as generous as you.

LuckyVin said...

Thats a very thoughtful thing you are doing. But just out of curiosity.. can we (if we want to) take home one of the kitties as pets from this shelter? Because they anyway need a home right..?

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.