Sunday, August 2, 2009

Comment Showcase--Top Comments For July

Thanks to all who took time to comment. These were the most interesting, funny or encouraging comments we got in July:

On Why Write A Book Review I got this wonderful comment:
Martha A Cheves said:
I loved what you wrote about book reviews. I write reviews for new authors and even have a blog site for them. Since I write cookbooks I decided to make my site different by adding the Author's favorite recipe. I've just ordered your book and hope you will allow me to post it to my site as well as the other 37 sites, Amazon and B&N as well as give me a recipe for A Book and A Dish. You can check my site at http://marthaskitchenkorner.blogspot.com
Can't wait to start reading.


On Sad Fourth of July--Striper Was So Much Fun
Mom said:
I know this feeling. My dear Gizmo had to be put down the day before Thanksgiving - 2004. It was one of the worst days of my entire life. I still cry for him at times. I loved him so very much. The night before we took him to the vet I dreamed that he crawled up on my shoulder and kissed my cheek, as if to say good-bye. (Okay - I have to go cry now...)


On How To Grow Strong Spiritually
I received many encouraging notes and prayer support. I was very encouraged by these and here is just a sample of the comments I received here:
Homestay Mama said:
I'll be praying, Karen. In the meantime I know you know that nothing happens to us without God's permission. And he will use this situation to bring glory to himself.


Karen at Karen's Opinions said:
Good luck with your biopsy. It will probably turn out to be nothing but it is good to have it checked out. Praying for you.

YeoKeeHui said:
God knows and He cares. He has been taking good care of us all these years and He will continue to do so.

No comments:

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.