Monday, August 25, 2008

Poop Bags From The Cleveland PLAIN DEALER

Having as many as 6 cats in his house at one time and as few as 3 during his old age, my dad had a lot of litter boxes to clean out. Because he wasn't very steady on his feet when he was in his later 80s, he didn't take the poop out every day, but did clean the litter boxes each day putting the droppings into the long plastic bags that the newspaper came in. These he placed in a can and it worked good! Each week he would collect them to take them out for the garbage pickup.

Blackie, Timi, Striper


Sweet Thing, Sylvester, Softie

1 comment:

The Silver Age Sara said...

What a great idea! Your Dad was so creative.

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.