Sunday, April 13, 2008

Interview With Sallie Felton

Feb. 21 I did an interview related to my book on the Sallie Felton show. Here is the link if you'd like to go to her site and listen online:
http://www.contacttalkradio.com/hosts/archives/sallie.htm
I discuss how I felt so overwhelmed with so much to do after his death and how I dealt with that and how people helped.
I share some experiences that I wrote about in the book.
I discuss why I wrote the book.
I discuss some things my dad did before he died that made getting his things in order after he died easier.
I mention who I think would like the book and where you can get it.

No comments:

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.