Friday, June 27, 2008

Arte y Pico Award



Wow, I just got this award for my other blog and now I got it for this one too from The Zoo Crew. This is a very homey site with religious overtones. Great posts to think about! Definitely worth spending some time checking it out. Thanks so much! It means a lot to me that people actually read this one in memory of my dad.

Thanks Zoo Crew, for including me in your special group of recipients of the Arte y Pico award. (HUG)

This award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to 5 others."

What a wonderful way to show some love and appreciation to your fellow bloggers!!!

The rules for passing this honor on:

1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to. (This is the hard part--there are just so many good ones around it was difficult to choose just five.)

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com.

Here is my list of recipients:

Laura: I'm an Organizing Junkie
This blog is full of organizing suggestions and ideas plus great links to other related blogs as well.

Shelly: Mom With Brownies: Mom With Brownies This is one of the best parenting blogs I've read. Interesting posts with lots of helpful information. Check it out!

Robin Sampson: Blogging 101 Heart of Wisdom is a Christian homeschool blog focusing on Bible first teaching. I found her blogging 101 blog to be quite helpful to beginning bloggers like myself.

Ana at Chica and Pumuckl: Chica and Pumuckl--Funny Cats in Egypt
This is the funniest cat blog I found but also educational because the cats tour places in Egypt and take pictures. They will soon be moving to Germany. If you enjoy cats or even just some great photography, check this one out.

Jolene at Jo's Tip Jar: Jo's Tip Jar
This blog is very helpful with one quick short tip after another concerning every day things.

4 comments:

Ana said...

Thank you for passing us this nice award, Karen. It's awesome to receive an award even twice!

Right now I am working on a kind of award page. hopefully I will finish it soon :-)

momwithbrownies said...

Thank you very much!
I will post it soon. I need to pick my top 5 blogs first. :-)

Thank you again,
Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies

Jolene said...

Thank you so much, I'm sorry I haven't acknowledged it until now. I have been sorely neglecting that blog lately! I thought I would get around to posting on it about this last week but didn't get to it.

Laura said...

Hello, I just got back from holidays and just wanted to pop in to say thank you so much for the lovely award. Too sweet!

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.