Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanks for the Lemonade Award for having an Attitude of Gratitude!


Thank you, thank you, thank you as Harry would say. I got this award for having a great attitude or an attitude of gratitude from Flitting on Fiction last month. Since I only post on this blog weekly and had so much to post about in December, I waited until now to pass this one along.

Here are The rules:

Put the logo on your blog or post.

Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link to this post.

10 blogs that show great Attitude and/or Gratitude…. hmmm…

Positive Men
Red Pine Mountain (Fenced in Family beat me to it, but I will still pass it on to her as well)
Work at Leisure
Made To Worship
Parental Instincts
Rising Thinker
Father Blogger
Heart At Home
Guy's Wife
Coming Back to Life

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! I will try to pass it on to others.

Regards!

Clara said...

Thank you so much for considering me worthy of this award. Page at The Road I'm Traveling beat you to it. And I've already posted. You can see it here.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thank you so much for passing the award on to me. You mentioned other blogs that I didn't know about so I'm off to visit them. It's always wonderful to find great blogs.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You certainly deserve this award.

Anonymous said...

oh..thanks you so much for passing it to me....

Yeo KeeHui said...

Thank you for the award.

Ailurophile said...

Congrats on your award. You totally deserve it! I had been quite busy of late today and been forced to post weekly on my blog. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lemonade award!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your much deserved award!

Anonymous said...

This is so...funny. Well you received this award in 2008 and I'm giving it to you in 2009. lol

Have a great day. You really do deserve to have this award twice, so I'm still giving it to you!

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.