Friday, December 5, 2008

Attention Readers and Authors!


I discovered a new interactive site for readers and authors when visiting A Book Inside. It's called Author and Book Event Center. I just joined myself on Wednesday. If you like to read or have published a book, it's really worth checking out. I hope to find you there.

This is a networking site geared to readers and authors. Authors can load photos of their books, their websites, and set up a profile for readers and other authors to see. Readers can participate in on-line chat with authors. If you would like to chat with me there, pop in at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesdays and I will try to be in chat over there on a regular basis at that time.

View my page on Author and Book Event Center

4 comments:

Rene Perez said...

Oh! I need to do this too!!! I love that site! Thank you so much for inviting me!

Anonymous said...

There are a couple of awards for you over here

Ailurophile said...

Seems like an interesting site. Thanks for introducing it. Have a great day :)

Black Cat said...

Thanks for signing my guestbook, I love meeting new people (and cats, dogs, buns, hammies, dads...)! :) xxx

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.