Sunday, August 31, 2008
Thanks, Ann, Chica and Pumuckl, for this nice award!
Also heartwarming awards have rules, so here they come:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.
Here's the blogs I love reading that I will pass on this award to:
1) Monique Renae at Blogging More
I like this one because she shares her personal experiences in such a fun way. She has a wonderful sense of humor.
2) Humane Blogging Tips This blog has been very helpful to me concerning blogging and I've learned a lot from it.
3) Life With Kim
This is a popular personal blog that I always enjoy reading because it is about simple everyday things, similar to my personal blog but without all the pictures.
4) Adventures from a Future Crazy Cat Lady I like this one because of all the cat information it gives.
5) Memories of Our Pets
I found this one through link referral and although it's relatively new, My Moe Cat is included and I plan to add my dad's cats shortly. It's a nice memorial site for pets and is free!
6) 2+2=9 I enjoy reading this one because it's so informative. It's written by two moms who between them have nine children, all ages and there is just a ton of good ideas and suggestions about raising kids of all ages on here.
7) Live Life 365 This is one written by a man (most I find are written by women), which is both humorous and interesting. I really enjoy reading this one because it's like talking to a friend. He misses his hair and wrote a song about it! How funny is that!!
"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway
Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.