Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Attention Entrecard Users!


There is now a place where you can find blogs by Christians. See that "Christian Carders" button right under my Entrecard Blog on the sidebar? Just click on it and it will take you to Quiver Full Family where you can find out how to join and see the list of Christians at Entrecard. Pretty cool, huh? It's a nice, easy way for us to support one another by visiting their blogs. Not all of us have "spiritual" blogs so aren't in that particular category. What a great way to make more Christian friends!

No comments:

"My Funny Dad, Harry" Book Giveaway

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway for "My Funny Dad, Harry" at Red Pine Mountain. I am so happy that four of my regular commenters won! Read what Tim thought of it at Everyday Living.