The Zoo Crew tagged "My Funny Dad, Harry" blog so here are the responses I think my dad would give:
Four jobs I've had:
1) bicycle repair shop
2) tying knots on a production line
3) packaging designer a St. Regis Paper Company
4) church elder, trustee, treasurer (volunteer)
Four movies I can watch over and over
Never watched movies.
Four places I've lived:
1) Garrettesville, Ohio
2) Parma, Ohio
3) Cleveland, Ohio
Four TV shows I love:
1) Perry Mason
2) Andy Griffith
4) All In The Family
Four places I've vacationed
1) Florida (before marriage)
2) Pennsylvania (Took kids to Fairyland Forest)
3) Massachusetts (relatives)
4) Niagra Falls (One-day trip with our family)
Four of my favorite dishes
1) Mashed potatoes
2) Ice Cream (He'd sometimes have it for breakfast!)
3) Graham Crackers
(is it any wonder he was diabetic???)
Four sites I visit daily
(I'm sure this refers to computer sites, but he didn't go on any daily so I'll list the places he went daily)
1) Front porch to feed cats and put out fresh water.
2) Upstairs to feed cats and clean litter boxes.
3) Basement or Garage to build stuff.
4) Afternoon nap in a chair.
Four places I would rather be right now
1) No where could beat heaven!
People I tag:
- Ubiquitous, a caffinated student blog
- Lesson in Life
- A Simple Life
- Is 8 Enough
- Karen and Gerard Zemek
- Mums Gotta.com
Please link to me in your post as well! Think of it as free blogertisement.